lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynx2.8.1dev.20.patch.gz

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1dev.20.patch.gz
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 09:03:42 -0400 (EDT)

1998-08-06 (2.8.1dev.20)
* rename eat_all_cookies to accept_all_cookies everywhere - BJP
* added ACCEPT_ALL_COOKIES lines to the dist lynx.cfg -- this conflicts with
  LP's "2.8.1dev.19 typo & lynx.man/lynx.hlp/ lynx.cfg fix" patch -- his adds
  the EAT_ALL_COOKIES option to lynx.cfg (with the appropriate description),
  this should be the only problem there - BJP
* added COOKIE_ACCEPT_DOMAINS and COOKIE_REJECT_DOMAINS to lynx.cfg.  These are
  comma delimited lists of the domains to handle - BJP
* added cookie_add_acceptlist and cookie_add_rejectlist to LYCookie.c, which
  are passed the list of domains from lynx.cfg and add them to the global
  cookie list.  These may be subject to change, as I might not be handling the
  LYstrsep() right -- it works with dev19's LYstrsep(), but hasn't been tested
  with Bela's...  - BJP
* added a big ugly ifdef'd out section to LYrcFile.c with what I have so far on
  the .lynxrc handling of COOKIE_{ACCEPT,REJECT}_DOMAINS.  Don't use it.  Makes
  nasty segfaults - BJP (Brian J Pardy)
* fix a bug where the DJGPP_KEYHANDLER version doesn't allow movement by arrow
  keys within a text area.  Undo previous patch to LYGetFile.c, with LYgetch
  now changed where it is defined in LYStrings.c, rather than at each place
  where it is used.  The patch in LYStrings.c regarding Windows should fix the
  problem with keymapping that occurred when we got rid of RAWDOSKEYHACK - DK
* turn on DISP_PARTIAL in makefile.dos - DK
* correct typo in LYOptions.c - BL
* corrected logic of LYstrsep - BL
* Few minor typos and forgotten notes in man/hlp/cfg files; also quote Bela's
  note on lynx.cfg INCLUDE facility - LP
* correct typos in makefile.wsl, makefile.dsl - LP
* correct typos, misuse of character set in LYOptions.c for preferred_doc_char
  - LP
* move include for socks.h past tcp.h, to allow for redefinition of some
  symbols on AIX (report by Brian Hauber) - TD
* adjust headers so that each can be compiled separately, eliminating order
  dependencies - TD
* include tcp.h always from within HTUtils.h, to enforce ordering of headers
  needed for socks5 definitions - TD
* use S_ISREG, S_ISDIR macros to reduce clutter - TD
* make test for OpenHiddenFile to overwrite user's file more stringent by
  ensuring that the given pathname is not a link from a world-writable
  directory (reported by BL, with suggested patch) - TD
* add/use LYPathLeaf() function to reduce clutter of pathname-leaf parsing - TD
* eliminate redundant definition of 'FREE() - TD
* ifdef'd LYOptions.c to reduce unneeded code wrt --enable-forms-options - TD
* check in OpenHiddenFile to ensure that we overwrite only regular files,
  since we also force the file's permissions to 0600 - TD

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden