lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.1-dev-20 -- URL misdisplayed

From: Eric
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.1-dev-20 -- URL misdisplayed
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 19:30:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
    On occasion whenever I move to a link, a few of the characters, usually at
the end of the URL, get screwed up.
For example, currently I am over the link to:
http://www.hardwarecentral.com/pics/spacergiff

Something not right there is it?
I hit CTRL-L, and the status line says I'm on:
http://www.hardwarecentral.com/pics/spacer.gif

That sounds a bit more reasonable...

My configuration is Lynx 2.8.1-dev-20 with Ncurses 4.2 on a 486 DX/33 8MB RAM
122MB HD running Linux 2.1.114
Lynx is compiled with color style and default colors, plus 8bit-toupper,
forms-options, and GPM mouse support (libgpm.so.1.14 linked into it)