lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx: bookmarks: add today's date to entry.

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx: bookmarks: add today's date to entry.
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:33:42 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe if you could sort your bookmarks by certain criterias like:  Added
date, Last visited, Alphabetical order and others. Perhaps an output like
this would be reasonable:

  1997   <--- at the first line of each screen to which the information
                below applies or something like that.

    Jan 13 CNN
    Feb 14 Lynx-Dev

    Dec 10 Santa's web site

  1998

    Jan 12 Wall Street Journal

  Of course this should not change the organization of the bookmarks file,
just the output to screen. (Here I have in mind something like what pine
does). I don't think the problem is simple anyway. Maybe you would still
like to keep boormarks grouped in folders (like Netscape). I actually use
my Netscape bookmarks as my lynx bookmarks. Any other ideas ?

Eduardo