lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev printer options (revised patch)

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: lynx-dev printer options (revised patch)
Date: 23 Aug 1998 12:28:06 -0500

LWV> It was my understanding that the double %s for printing was the
LWV> same as for downloading - the first %s has the lynx temporary
LWV> name filled in while the second %s is replaced by the original
LWV> file name on the remote system.  This provides the means to tell
LWV> the print system what file it is really printing...

Yes, that's what I meant.  Sorry if I wasn't clear.  For printing the
reason you'd want the original file name is for page headers or cover
sheet, etc.

| Jason F. McBrayer              address@hidden |
| The scalloped tatters of the King in Yellow must hide Yhtill   |
| forever.                    R.W. Chambers _The King in Yellow_ |