lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev dejanews problems?

From: Roving Reporter
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dejanews problems?
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 11:11:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 27 Aug 1998 address@hidden wrote:
>> > Has anyone experimented with setting the user-agent to see if that's what
>> > triggers the lobotimized version?
>>
>> Yep, and that seems to be the case.  Power search gives the
>> Next/Previous links with lynx as the User Agent.  Simple
>> search leaves Next/Previous out for lynx, but puts them in
>> when I set the User Agent string to "Mozilla/4.05 [en]".
>I don't get Next/Previous in either simple or power search.  But I suspected
>the User Agent.

How can I change my user agent? I looked in Lynx cfg file and didn't see
anything. I may have deleted it when I streamlined the file though.
* Therese Shellabarger      -     address@hidden *
* http://www.concentric.net/~tlshell/   Shalom chaverot! *
* See Deaf Expo at http://www.deafexpo.org/              *