lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.x and Delphi

From: Ulrich Hausmann
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.x and Delphi
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 20:51:37 +0200

The system engeneers of the online service Delphi (http://www.delphi.com)
are going to install a new Lynx internally. And since there are repeatedly
reported problems with accessing the Delphi homepage from webside (the
service also offers a textside access, which is what I personally use
exclusively) with Lynx 2.8 versions, they want to go to install a 2.7.2,
which is reported to work.

Could someone here take look at that homepage using 2.8.dev22? Unfortunately
I'm unable to do that, since the ressource fork of my isp isn't working for
a while (system upgrade).

Thanks in advance, Ulrich