lynx-dev

lynx-dev LYMessages_en.h

From: Anton Bobykin
Subject: lynx-dev LYMessages_en.h
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 13:32:29 +0400

        First, thanks for all, who help me with select box. Yes, the trouble was
with ncurses.
        I live in Russia and I'm trying to make lynx speak russian. AFAIK the
most
messages that appears in lynx located in LYMessages_en.h file, but other
can be found in *.c files. I suppose that's not good. I think all text
messages, which can be appeared, should be in one file. Am I right? And
another question. Where can I find LYMessages_ru.h file or can place my own
(which I have translated)? I think locale support is a right thing for any
project.

Thanx