lynx-dev

lynx-dev Kermit download options

From: Walter Orlik
Subject: lynx-dev Kermit download options
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 14:41:34 -0400 (EDT)

When downloading a spreadsheet format using Kermit, the file name
(quotes) I
enter is not saved on my PC, instead a file similar to xyz.bin is saved.

I goto the URL specified below to get the stock data,select "Download
Spreadsheet format",enter "d" to download,select "Use Kermit to download
text file", enter "quotes" as the file name:
http://quote.yahoo.com/q?s=^dji+^ixic+cpq

The download goes quickly. I have repeated the above procedure
except I switched to Procom after selecting
the file name, then Recieve, but I still get the same results. Help.

Walter Orlik
address@hidden