lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev does LYNX support Java and JavaScript?

From: mattack
Subject: Re: lynx-dev does LYNX support Java and JavaScript?
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 17:31:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998 address@hidden wrote:
>     I am working on a web application that supports persons uses LYNX.  I
>     would like to verify with you if LYNX supports Java and JavaScript.
>     It is greatly appreciated if you could help me to resolve this.

Lynx supports NEITHER Java nor JavaScript.

On the Mozilla.org web page, you can get their released JavaScript source code
as a package..  it would be interesting to try to see if any of that would be
vaguely usable in conjunction with Lynx.. (as an external package of code, since
the licensing is different on each).