Re: about lynx-dev-contrib

From: dickey
Subject: Re: about lynx-dev-contrib
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 22:21:36 -2800 (EDT)

> BC compiles after a bit of tweaking on pre.5 but the resulting lynx
> refuses to try to look up names.  [direct IPs work] I haven't attempted a
> compile in many sub-versions so I don't know when this was introduced.
> The last working version I have is 2.8.1dev.16.
> I haven't gotten DJGPP to compile yet.
I may/may not be able to test the djgpp version (there's always the
problem of getting appropriate drivers), but the Visual C one
_should_ be testable with my hardware (since I can run IE and NS between
my old/new machines in W95 and NT).  But the first copy I built is a bit
buggy (long story) - so I'm not going to push it into 2.8.1

Thomas E. Dickey