lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev The traversal limitation

From: Rick Lewis
Subject: Re: lynx-dev The traversal limitation
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 08:10:32 -0700 (MST)

Philip,
I began that discussion at that time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the
one note I got back from David Woolley implied that's what he thought,
and at that time, I joined the list but found nothing else in the
archive.
I could be wrong, but I got the impresson that  nobody ever *tried*
it. I'd appreciate it if somebody would.
Granted, the response I got was kind and courteous, but unfortunately
from either this list or writing them a letter, I still really know
what I did before: that it doesn't work in lynx.
But I dn't know why, and I have no guidance to give their webmaster
to try to rectify the problem (if he/she even reads their mail.)
Since this is a site which I'd expect to be widely used, I'm sure the
answer would help other lynx users as well.
--Rick