lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynx installation question

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: lynx-dev lynx installation question
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 15:29:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello !

  I'm trying to install lynx 2.8.2 just to be seen in a black and white
monitor in a unix system for my personal use. I could compile succesfully
this version, but the only problem that I had was that links were not in
boldface. I tried --with-screen=curses and nothing nothing happened. I
guess I need someone to point me what is the right direction.

  Other question.. Where could I get the latest version of Lynx ? Thank
you very much and have a nice day.

Eduardo