Re: lynx-dev tvgen cookie problem (patch)

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev tvgen cookie problem (patch)
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 23:39:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 11 Oct 1998, brian j. pardy wrote:

> Here's a patch against clean pre.9 -- it contains both my previous patch
> and the new one.

I recompiled pre.9 with your patch and it seems to be working fine. It
passed all steps of Laura's test and more. I also tried my usual sites that
use cookies (Medscape, DejaNews and IMDB) and your patch worked fine with
all of them. I think it should be included in pre.10.

       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden           |
       | Production sound mixer     |     |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | |