lynx-dev

lynx-dev Schwab's order screen/viewing unmodified source..

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev Schwab's order screen/viewing unmodified source..
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:57:03 -0700 (PDT)

Does "view source" view completely unmodified source as it came from the
server?

If not, is there any way to do this?

Today I ran into the problem again of the links being incorrect on the
Charles Schwab site on the "order status" page.  I mentioned this a few
months ago, but in short -- the Change and Cancel links for all except for
the first unfilled order are wrong, because they contain the order number
for the first order.

Since this works with IE, I'm interested at looking at the source and seeing
if lynx somehow messes it up.