lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Fatal error in Lynx 2.8 rel 2

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Fatal error in Lynx 2.8 rel 2
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:32:36 -0400 (EDT)

981019 Philip Greer wrote:
> I've been trying to get Lynx to work under wyse 50 & 60 terminals
> (arrow keys do not work).  I found out I need Lynx 2.8 or higher from
>  www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~jeffwong/lynxstuff/Wyse/index.html
> I've compiled it on an RS6000 running AIX 4.2.1.0
> but received the following error when trying to run the executable:
-- snip --

 2  initial suggestions:
get the latest pre-release version from  sol.slcc.edu/lynx/current/
& tell us exactly what you were doing if the error still occurs,
incl a trace file by using  ^t  (trim the output a bit, if you can).
Jeff Wong is the Wyse guru, so you found the right starting-place.