lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.11

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.11
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:35:28 -0400 (EDT)

981021 Thomas Dickey wrote:
>> in that case, can we get  LINKS_AND_FORM_FIELDS_ARE_NUMBERED
>> configurable from  lynx.cfg ?  is it difficult?
> it's a lot more work (involves rewriting the logic).

ok, i'll leave it on the more distant todo list (for me).

>> (no-one has commented yet on my attempt to improve the Main Help Page:
>> see  www.chass.utoronto.ca/~purslow/helpmain.html ;
> the links are incomplete (I took a look yesterday
> and could only visit the top-level file).

well, the 1st set of local links won't work,
since the file isn't in the usual place among my Lynx directories:
i've changed nothing in the HTML there,
so if you were to copy the file into the distribution package,
it would presumably work when people install it normally.
all the other links work: i checked them.