lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev strange index display error

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev strange index display error
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:24:22 -0400 (EDT)

> When I visit <http://www.it.kth.se/docs/rfc/rfcs/> and then
> move my mouse down the page of RFCs, I notice the URL reported by
> lynx's expert mode is displayed incorrectly.

this can be a simpler problem - if the erase-to-end-of-line isn't working
properly, you can get trash on the end of a line.  (I only know of one
obvious bug in dtterm, but it has a bad reputation).

(a typescript from 'script' would show clearly if this is what's happening)

btw - what does the mouse have to do with it?  dtterm doesn't do anything
with the mouse that lynx can detect.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden