lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: International version up to 2.8.1rel.2

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: International version up to 2.8.1rel.2
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 08:43:24 +0900 (JST)

> > ld: Undefined symbol _eTAlert *** Error code 1 make: Fatal
> > error: Command failed for target `lynx'
> HTFWriter.c:494: eTAlert(EXECUTION_DISABLED);
> Change this to: HTAlert(gettext("Execution is disabled."));

Thanks.  I'll do my best to get a prototype working today.  There are
two other defines not handled yet which I've stuck in LYMessages_en.h
for now.  When it's working, I'll give you a complete report.

> (Oh No, ET alert! :-)

extra-Terrestrial no doubt.

> texts. For now, they are in there for testing and verification. With

Then everything is fine!  I'll do what I can to help with a cookbook
style doc for how to set it up.

__Henry