lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.1

From: dickey
Subject: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.1
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 11:27:33 -0500 (EST)

I also put a patch for this in the patches directory under the 2.8.1 release.

1998-11-05 (2.8.2dev.1)
* relax the cookie sanity checking for version 0 (old) cookies _only when_ the
  user has accept_all_cookies set (patch by Risto Widenius
  <address@hidden>)
* modify get_listen_socket() to check if master_socket is set before attempting
  to use it in FD_CLR (patch by Karl-Andre Skevik <address@hidden>)
* minor documentation fixes - DK
* use $(LIBS) symbol in src/chrtrans/makefile.in (reported by Alois Maier
  <address@hidden>)
* Fix core dump which may happen after printing-to-email. - LP
* Move read_rc() before parsing any command-line arguments (except -help)
  so the latter will override any .lynxrc settings. In particular, the problem
  was detected with -cookie_file= which was ignored after saving values
  from Options menu. - LP
* Chartrans bug: LYNXIMGMAP now shows the text in right charset.
  (The page was converted twice, fixed by adding META charset to this internal
  page. The bug was in all versions of Lynx starting from 2.7.1ac) - LP
* Oops, my typo from pre3 back to 27-09-98: windows-1252 appears twice
  in the list of character sets in options menu, was also typo in docs. - LP
* modify HTDOS.c to permit compile with K&R compiler - TD

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden