lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev How to maintain sources with gettext() ?

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: lynx-dev How to maintain sources with gettext() ?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 14:00:28 +0900 (JST)

> Sorry, you seem to have misunderstood me.  What you put into the other
> message catalogues is "STILL_ENGLISH" followed by the "rest of message",

"rest of message" speaks for itself.  No need for "STILL_ENGLISH".
But, yes, I did misunderstand you.  :)

> archive should compress even better; especially with a compressor that
> has a large compression window, like `bzip2`.

I just spent 30 minutes downloading 27Kb of 2.8.2dev.2 before I gave
up.  I have an `at' job which will try at 3 AM.  It means I cannot
provide feedback until next week.  I'm talking about the tar.bz2.

__Henry