lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev problems building lynx 2.8.1dev.2

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev problems building lynx 2.8.1dev.2
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 19:29:09 -0500 (EST)

> > You mean - go into the Makefiles and figure out how to skip that part.
> > As far as I can tell, there isn't a make option to 'build lynx and skip
>
> No option yet.  If Tom insists on keeping the /intl and /po directories
> then in time he plans to get around to supporting the configure script
> to handle the builds in those directories correctly.

I intend making it an add-on, so the configure script will be able to
first check if the directories are there before doing anything with them,
and further, to make it pick up the list of .po files so we don't have
to embed that in the sources.

(I do remember commenting that it would take more than one patch to do this)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden