lynx-dev

lynx-dev Need a compiled lynx for win32 withy Ssl support

From: Luca Davanzo
Subject: lynx-dev Need a compiled lynx for win32 withy Ssl support
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 15:47:06 +0200

        Hi all,
I am wondering if it is available a compiled version of lynx for win32 with
ssl support; I am from Italy, so there aren't legal problems about
exporting Ssl libraries; i don't have a win32 compiler, so ifsomeone
already has it, I would appreciate it very much.

Please write also to my private address because I am not subscribed to the
list

My address is

address@hidden

Thanks