lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev gettext() question

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev gettext() question
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:56:52 -0500 (EST)

> look src/LYMainLoop.c:5422 -
> problem usually arise then message have several `%s' templates,
> probably change those sprintf with HTSprintf or what so evere...

I'll do that - my aim in the last patch was to have a workable HTSprintf
that I could test (both logic and porting) before I spent a lot of time
changing the existing sprintf's (likewise, the other patches on my
queue should be dealt with before they get pushed farther away).

Plus - it would be simpler now to replace some of those rather unreadable
chains of StrAllocCopy/StrAllocCat with HTSprintf or HTSprintf0.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden