lynx-dev

lynx-dev NLS tweaks for 282dev4

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev NLS tweaks for 282dev4
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 07:08:34 -0500

I just built dev4 using "./configure --enable-nls --with-included-gettext".
After a bit of tweaking it is working again for me on NetBSD.  I see
the long copyright message has been restored to 3 lines in LYMain.c,
which might have disabled the translations I hacked up (but it seems
to work still).

I needed to copy cat-id-tbl.c from the hello code to get the po files
to build. I'm not sure of the purpose of this file, so if anyone knows,
please advise. It says "Automatically generated by po2tbl.sed from
hello.pot."

I've uploaded newer lynx.pot and fr.po files into
http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/po/. Until the Free Translation Project answers
my email and sets up a repository for these files, I will put them here.

Marvin the Paranoid Android.