lynx-dev

lynx-dev Please help me!

From: jeanslee
Subject: lynx-dev Please help me!
Date: 24 Nov 1998 07:40:03 -0000

hello, All developers of lynx:
  i am  a chinese computer programer, now i read your source code of lynx and
want learn something from it, but i meet many problem, one is there are too
many states in the function SGML_character() (--in SGML.c file) , i can't get
all their means, if you can give me more detail of these states, you will help
me more ^_^. another problem is i can not understand how you deal with Unicode,
it seems very complex and difficult, could you explain it for me.
Very Thankful!!! ^_^
Best Regards
                                                     jerry
                                                    98/24//11