lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Key remapping problem

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Key remapping problem
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 10:52:07 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, Ilya Zakharevich wrote:

> Doug Kaufman wrote something which I think has no relationship to the
> question (he described some PDCurses and PC stuff - I'm on PC, but my
> main question was portable).

Perhaps it was buried in my message. The code that stops your remapping
is in LYStrings.c, line number 1208 in the current code. DO_NOTHING was
originally the limit of the number of elements in the keymap[] array.
Recently the array was expanded to allow remapping of keys with higher
values, but the limit for unix was not changed. Please try changing the
code in LYStrings.c and see if this helps
                           Doug

__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)