Re: lynx-dev refresh command

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: Re: lynx-dev refresh command
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 21:05:31 -0800 (PST)

  I solved my problem. The problem originated from rejecting all cookies
as I configured my lynx.cfg file. Sorry about that.

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Eduardo Chappa L. wrote:

:)  I accesed the following address
:)and appears and old friend: REFRESH(1SEC). Well, as usual, I follow the
:)link but it seems to be that the program that generates the output is not
:)letting me access the page. I go back to the same point !?. Is is there
:)something I can do to open the page in LyNx.?
:)Background information: Using Lynx 2.8.1rel.2 (which lynx -version says
:)it's still 2.8.1rel.1)