Re: lynx-dev Request comment on possible feature

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Request comment on possible feature
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 19:31:32 -0500 (EST)

The E turns out to take care of this one - I didn't think it would because
of the way E works for this one:
<!-- OWNER_NAME="Larry Virden" -->
<!-- OWNER_INFO="Chemical Abstracts Service" -->
<LINK REV="made" HREF="mailto:address@hidden"; TITLE="Test Title">
<META name="editor" content="/ldatae/bin/nvi">
<A HREF="";>Nobody's home</A>
Select this link, then after the 404 occurs and the screen is shown,
select E. What I see is:

User message: You are not on a form submission button or normal link.
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
<URL:> <*> O- "No one is what he seems."