lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.12.gz

From: dickey
Subject: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.12.gz
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 16:05:12 -0500 (EST)

This should fix the things I broke, and except for LP's patch from today,
has me up-to-date again (I think).  www.slcc.edu's still down (but
sol.slcc.edu ftp is up), and I've put this patch (small) in my ftp area:

        http://www.clark.net/pub/dickey/lynx/patches
        ftp.clark.net/pub/dickey/lynx/patches

1998-12-26 (2.8.2dev.12)
* use HTSprintf0 in LYCgi.c - TD
* add tab-completion on URL's, by using previously-entered strings for
  matching (patch by Kari Davidsson <address@hidden>) - TD
* add version number to trace log (patch by IC)
* modify HTDOS_name to be consistent with HTVMS_name, which does not modify
  its parameter (reported by LP).  Also, modify HTDOS_name and HTDOS_wwwName
  so they allocate space for the result rather than using a static buffer - TD
* modify LYEdit.c to use HTAddParam - TD
* make HREF/NAME for "Environment" consistent in Lynx_users_guide.html
  (reported by LP)
* correct DOS/EMX logic in LYEdit.c which incremented 'filename' pointer when
  its length was greater than 1 rather than recopying the string, causing a
  core dump when 'filename' was freed (reported by LP, this applies to
  2.8.1rel.2) - TD
* correct sense of 'already_exists()' function from dev.11, which caused
  various file-menu operations to stop working (reported by IC) - TD