lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev LYNX: cursor showing strangely on screen in newest version

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: cursor showing strangely on screen in newest version
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 12:02:57 +0900 (JST)

> curses, and the new against slang.  Slang doesn't work properly for
> terminals that do not support "back color erase" (bce).  Curses (and

Both terminal and terminal emulator support "back color erase", but
I notice it's not in my description.  Can you give a good description,
both for terminfo and termcap, for bce off the top of your head?  Thanks.

> ncurses) do.  You can test your terminal's bce capability by running the
> vttest program from my ftp area (not the one that's already on netcom,

BTW, how does one "run the vttest program."  I downloaded it a while back,
but was never sure what I should do with it.

__Henry

PS No "welcome back"s, because I'm not.  lynx-dev backlog at about 500KB+.