lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Crash with new Lynx trying to get to Print Options screen

From: mattack
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Crash with new Lynx trying to get to Print Options screen
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 23:12:31 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, I should've put all three of these tiny little messages in one..

Anyway, can anyone point me to exactly what function is executed when you
hit the "p" key...  actually.. that looks like this might not be necessary..

simply running lynx under gdb, I came up with:
Program received signal SIGBUS, Bus error.
0x9fb9c in HTSACopy ()

for some reason I can't find
getgrent.c, which is what gdb tries to show when I list..  (but hey,
it also tries to go to line 1.. that doesn't make sense.)

Off topic (and this actually has to do with work!)..  Is there any way I can
put breaks in *from the source code*?  I mean, code that will then break
into the debugger, instead of having to set breakpoints from gdb?

I mean, do something along the lines of Debugger(), which works on Macs &
Apple IIs, to break into the debugger.