lynx-dev

lynx-dev LYNX: more pleas for the L-page addrs

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX: more pleas for the L-page addrs
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:55:22 -0800 (PST)

More about the L-page:

Here's what really bugs me: I want the L-page to ALSO show
me the ADDRESSES of the links.

Now, on the following page, the cursor is at "[5] Life so far";
note that the bottom-of-screen-menubar (or whatever it is called)
shows the ACTUAL address of [5], as:
  http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/7417/roy/tgost3.htm

HOWEVER, below that I show the L-page, which does NOT show that
addr!  I (at least) NEED the ADDRESS to be there on that L-page
too.

                                                         The Arundhati Roy Web

   REFRESH(2 sec): [1]http://www.wish.u-net.com/roy/index.htm

                          ARUNDHATI ROY [2]Enter
     "Let us not forget that the stakes we are playing for are huge...
     We have to reach within ourselves and find the strength to think.
                                To fight."

                Arundhati Roy Outlook, India 27th July 1998

   Index [3]The God of Small Things [4]Childhood [5]Life so far
   [6]Writing [7]The Prize [8]Controversy [9]The Future [10]Credits

   Also available: &&
   Arundhati on [11]the film Bandit Queen &&&&&
   Arundhati on [12]The End of Imagination Site Now Updated

                                       There is now a God of [1] Things

     Hosted by [13]Geocities

     [14]Statistics

<snipped blankspace>

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/7417/roy/tgost3.htm

                                                                     List Page

                     List Page (Lynx Version 2.8.2dev.12)

   References in
   http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/7417/roy/index.htm

     * [1]http://www.wish.u-net.com/roy/index.htm
     * [2]Arundhati Roy
     * [3]Arundhati Roy
     * [4]Arundhati Roy
     * [5]Arundhati Roy
     * [6]Arundhati Roy
     * [7]Arundhati Roy
     * [8]Arundhati Roy
     * [9]Arundhati Roy
     * [10]Arundhati Roy - end page
     * [11]http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/7417/roy/ar_onbq.ht
     * [12]http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/7417/roy/ar_onnd.ht
     * [13]http://www.geocities.com/
     * [14]http://view.showstat.com/showview.asp?user=aroy

Following is the bottom of the P(RINTED)-out page; do I REALLY have
to go to this pain, printing it out to a file, vi-ing it,
going to the end, etc,  JUST TO SEE THINGS THAT SHOULD BE ON
THE L-PAGE?

And even if I DO do this, I still can't CLICK on any of them!:

     [14]Statistics