lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Can't retreive the source code

From: Jean-Pierre Radley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Can't retreive the source code
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 23:31:05 -0500

Ismael Cordeiro averred (on Mon, Jan 18, 1999 at 11:07:22PM -0500):

| Well, all I can say is that you're unlucky or that the problem is your side.
| I've been accessing sol.slcc.edu for many years and very seldom I had a
| problem. Usually I access it with http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/ but when
| there is a problem I use ftp://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/ and get the files.
| I've just accessed sol.slcc.edu for testing and it was a little slower than
| usual but I got lynx2.8.2dev.14.zip in 40 seconds with ncftp.

I've been accessing slcc for many years as well; the problem just seems
to be worse these last few weeks.

I've only got a modem connection to the 'net, and while I've used ncftp
to bring in several 2Mb files here in the last few days from assorted
sites around the world, slcc just keeps dropping my connection.

Why isn't anyone answering me about getting the REST command honored???

Sheesh!

Who has the .14. release available for me?

--
Jean-Pierre Radley <address@hidden>  XC/XT Custodian   Sysop, CompuServe
SCOForum