lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev help for real novices

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev help for real novices
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:09:10 -0500 (EST)

Re: more binaries than just Windows

I thought at one time there was a page listing the various platforms,
pointers to the binaries, etc. that was on the main lynx.browser.org page.
But I didn't see it recently which is what drove me to mention this in
the first place.

If there's not such a page, then perhaps people could send to this
mailing list authority locations for the various binaries you are making
available?
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>