lynx-dev

No mirror here ... (was Re: lynx-dev room full of mirrors)

From: Michael Warner
Subject: No mirror here ... (was Re: lynx-dev room full of mirrors)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:38:35 -0800

On Tue, Jan 26, 1999, Webmaster Jim <address@hidden> wrote:

        [...]

> I would like some list readers to visit the sites that are
> obviously connecting regularly and send me bookmarks for a web
> page.

        [...]

> cachebac01.uw.wa

I haven't had the time or motivation to go through the list
exhaustively, yet, but I can tell you that the above fragment is
most likely me.  WSU's caching proxy peers with others on the
Washington educational network.  Or something like that.

The following (approx.) appears at the bottom of the page, for
ftp URL's.

Generated Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:18:57 GMT, by
        ftpget/address@hidden

--
Michael Warner          "You're cute when you're stupid"
<address@hidden>                                -- R.A. Miller