lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx suggestion

From: brian j pardy
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx suggestion
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:06:23 -0800

On Fri, Feb 12, 1999, address@hidden wrote:
> > Leonid, thanks for the info.  I have 2.8.1rel1 on my PC, the latest
> > available, and I think it does not work that way.  So I guess I'll have to
> > wait for the next version to be released.  But I'm encouraged now, unless
> > someone else says that it's been that way for a long time.  Any idea when
> > 2.8.2 will be released?
>
> not yet - I don't know about LP/KW/BJP, but I'm very busy with a project
> that has a delivery week after next.  After that, I'll start pushing to
> cleanup the unfinished stuff toward a release
>
> (and presumably the others will also ;-).

I'd definitely like to get the cookie stuff KW and I were discussing in
for 2.8.2, it's way too liberal as is.  I'll try to get some more work on
that done this weekend.

Klaus, have you started on any of the followup things?  I don't want
to duplicate anything you've done, but I've got some free time now. :)

--
What UNIVERSE is this, please??