lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: Multiple command-line URL's

From: Michael Warner
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Multiple command-line URL's
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:53:37 -0800

On or about 17 Mar, 1999, Ismael Cordeiro <address@hidden>
wrote:

        [...]

> Is it urlview?

Yes.  I've also got a email -> shell script -> perl script ->
lynx thingy set up, that html'izes the whole email, but that's
kind of slow, and doesn't "concentrate" the URL's.  The script
you sent looks well worth trying out.

        [...]

> The Perl script below does what you want. I use it with mutt
> and tin.  However, it can't handle soem URLs properly and in
> those cases I use urlview. It would need to be improved. Any
> Perl experts here?

Not me, that's for sure.  What URL's does it choke on?  Just at a
glance, the news:// section looks to be pretty system-specific,
for instance.

I'll see what happens with it here in a bit.

--
Michael Warner          "You're cute when you're stupid"
<address@hidden>                                -- R.A. Miller