lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.1 and passive ftp's.

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.1 and passive ftp's.
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 08:47:05 +0000 (GMT)

> How do I switch lynx into "passive" mode?

djwhome:/usr/src/lynx/lynx2-7-2$ grep NOPORT Makefile
# -DNOPORT         if you must use PASV instead of PORT for FTP

> I've read the faq, docs and archives of this mailinglist.  Also, it seems as
> though others have asked this question but haven't gotten a response.

< 5 mins reading the obvious source file (HTFTP.c).  It's in the heading
  comments, more or less.

You will of course need to rebuild from source.  Further guidance may depend
on your platform (not everyone uses Win '95, and Lynx is not originally
a Windows program).