Re: lynx-dev LYNX: reverse-search

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: reverse-search
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:52:42 -0500 (EST)

I don't know that there is so much a technical argument against multiple
key commands (though I myself dislike such things) as there is the simple
limit that most features requested for Lynx has - are you David willing
to sit down and code the feature?
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
<URL:> <*> O- "No one is what he seems."