lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev PATCH [dev21]: source caching, take 2

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev PATCH [dev21]: source caching, take 2
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:32:44 +0400 (MSD)

12-Apr-99 06:11 Philip Webb wrote:
> 990411 Scott Bigham wrote:
>> D'oh!  *This* time the patch is attached.  We apologize for the confusion.

> can you write a few lines for Users Guide, while you're at it?

The lynx.cfg comments really enough (also in INSTALLATION and CHANGES).
I think this is a very technical info, not for Users Guide.

(and I do not like you script example for textarea wrapper for Users Guide,
samples should go to samples/ directory or elsewhere).

Probably, when the things stabilised, we will use SOURCE_CACHE ON by default
if we got a consensus.