From: News Subsystem
Subject: lynx-dev
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 18:17:11 -0400 (EDT)

I'm not sure if the tod-list is being actively maintained...but the stuff
on there about Cookies seems too about a feature
that can be set to cache-and-erase all cookies,a la Junkbuster?Or a
pernmanent list of domains for each user to really "neVer accept" rather
than having to enter the V command every session?

Beyond that,I'm puzzled as to why high-bidder lists at the domain are accessible to 2.6 but not to 2.8.1.