Re: lynx-dev Lynx, colors and VT100

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx, colors and VT100
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:14:06 -0400 (EDT)

address@hidden wrote:

>> You might also want to see wether term=vt240 works, as, I believe, this
>> was the first colour terminal in Digital's VTxxx series.
>it doesn't use the ANSI controls.
>afaik, the first one that applies to ise the VT525, which was designed as a
>clone of the Wyse 375.

The weird thing is that the VT525 is a color terminal but its termcap and
terminfo definitions in DEC's ftp site don't have color capabilities. Does
that make the VT525 a "contradictory" terminal?

       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden      |
       | Production sound mixer     | |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | |