lynx-dev

lynx-dev references and the print command

From: Rick Lewis
Subject: lynx-dev references and the print command
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 14:51:24 -0700 (MST)

Hi, All,
When links are numbered, using the print command to save the file *does8
save it, but with a reference list of URLs from the printed page at
the end. If the keyboard option "numbers act as arros" is set, that
list of references is not printed at the end.
Is there a way to configure lynx to maintain the links-and-form-fields-
are-numbered keyboard setting, but yet not append that reference list
at the end of a printed document?
I thought I'd read of a way to do this a while back, but can't find the
info anywhere I've looked.
Sorry if I've overlooked it in the help files.
--Rick Lewis