lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2pre.7

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2pre.7
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 02:44:14 +0400 (MSD)

>> How about adding --enable_prettysrc by default?

> no - still experimental (look at the changes).
right, but this option only available with -prettysrc switch
so would not affect people unless they know what they are doing.

>> I still insist on removing po/*.po files from distribution
> I've been thinking about how to script this, etc.

are you talking about lynx.pot ?
(other files not maintained in fact, could be changed by hand).

>> and adding lynx_help/lynxcfg/{body.html,cattoc.html,alphatoc.html} files
>> as of current  "http://www.hippo.ru/~hvv/";  (recently updated).
>> These files should be installed with "make install-lynxcfghelp".

> If we're going to unbundle things, those lynxcfg files are a prime
There is a difference: nobody need several messages catalogs
unless for testing purposes or such.
Lynxcfg files may be of interest for any (advanced) user.