lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev (patch) tweak lynx help

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev (patch) tweak lynx help
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 10:00:04 +0900 (JST)

> >> +                            gettext("or visit this reference"),
[...]
> > Please try to avoid adding gettext strings of an ephemeral nature.
> You mean by English wording or a referenced resource?

If it was my misinterpretation, then I apologize.  What I thought you
were doing was putting in that "or visit this reference" _temporarily_,
only until the so-called "body.html" (need a name to reflect the nature
of its content) was ready to be incorporated.  Once a permanent local
file was established, I thought you intended to remove that reference.

My point was only that maintaining a current *.po => *.mo file is not a
simple matter.  My comment had nothing to do with the cfg stuff per se.

__Henry