lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Setting up lynx.lss

From: Frederic L. W. Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Setting up lynx.lss
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 20:56:41 -0300 (EST)

Ah. And I tried to compile all these versions with --enable-color-style
but allways getting error: Configuration does not support color-styles.
Today i checked the configure script and...
if test $cf_cv_screen = slang ; then...
I compile lynx with slang 1.3.6. A message like error: Configuration does
not support color-styles using Slang is more apropriate.
And why no support using Slang? I haven't a big idea of what is different
from the default color-style and why only support for ncurses is provided.