lynx-dev

Re: Japanese message file (was: lynx-dev French messages file)

From: Hiroyuki Senshu
Subject: Re: Japanese message file (was: lynx-dev French messages file)
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 13:00:19 +0900

Webmaster Jim wrote:
>On Tue, Jun 08, 1999 at 12:28:25PM +0900, Henry Nelson wrote:
>> > japanese file was donated by Henry, who may wish to comment on its
>>
>> Take the physical copy off of the slcc server, and set the link to the
>> file on my server mentioned in a previous post.  Better yet, see if
>> Hiroyuki Senshu's translation is available to put on a public server.
>
>OK, I've removed it from SLCC and added a pointer file called ja.html
>there with your disclaimer. Hiroyuki's file does not have a ja.po
>messages file that I can see (alas).

Lynx that I introduce it to the public doesn't use gettext
at the time of the present.

I want to adopt gettext from the formal next edition
to introduce to the public. ---> lynx2.8.2rel.1

Give me time for a while now.

--
Shonai College of Industry and Technology.
Electronics and Computer Infomation Course.