lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Tables in Lynx

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Tables in Lynx
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:39:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Eduardo Chappa L. wrote:

> *** Klaus Weide (address@hidden) wrote Today:
> :)
> :) And come on, going to the link and hitting "." isn't that much work...
> :) (assuming it can be done that way).
>
>   The only problem with invoking a script this way is that you need a link
> to the page from an opened document in lynx, which is not possible if your
> page is the startup page (this is the case when I open a web page from my
> mail reader).

There is no problem. You have just to press V or DEL to get to the visited
links or history pages and press "d" or "." on the link, depending on how
you use the script.

Ismael

       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden      |
       | Production sound mixer     | http://www.ismael.cordeiro.com/ |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ismael/ |