lynx-dev

lynx-dev moving files to directories that one doesn't own

From: Jon Schewe
Subject: lynx-dev moving files to directories that one doesn't own
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 19:12:37 -0500 (CDT)

I use lynx as a file manager on the freenet I volunteer for.  And I've got
one major problem with lynx.  I can't move files into directories that I
don't own, even if I have the correct permissions, ie. I'm in the group
that owns the directory and the directory has group write permissions.  Are
there any plans to do something about this?
--
Jon Schewe
http://eggplant.mtu.net/~schewe