Re: lynx-dev change to status line

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev change to status line
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 14:07:33 -0400 (EDT)

From: "Eduardo Chappa L." <address@hidden>
> -more- javascript:jumpLink('/interactive/specials/9907/hemingway.familyt.../')

You know, something that might be interesting for these items is a special
hack in lynx that if you type E when positioned over one of these, you
get the URL the javascript would jump to so that you could press return
and go to that link.
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
<URL:> <*> O- "No one is what he seems."